We’re Hiring a Client Success Specialist
Success Connexions is looking for a talented Client Success Specialist
To join our team and help support our real estate clients that have purchased our “In Appreciation” Closing Gift Program.
You have a knack for high-level support
and a passion to solve problems.
You’ll establish relationships with our clients
by listening to their needs, understand their problems, and provide solutions for win-win outcomes.
At Simple Connexions we offer a program that provides real estate professionals with automated, personalized and memorable closing gift solution that saves them time and provides an effective way to
stay top of mind for repeats and referrals.
Your Role Matters
Some of the things you’ll be expected to take charge of include: answering technical support questions; helping customers with the set-up of our program; explaining program features; working as an integral part of the team to create and provide support for the program our clients love.
This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly, so your role may grow and expand as things change.
Duties and Responsibilities
The core of this position centers around providing excellent, personalized support to our customers and fostering long-term relationships with our client base. Here are some of the specifics of the role:
- Assist customers with all technical support issues related to our “In Appreciation” Closing Gift Program.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer questions, with the goal of reaching inbox zero daily.
- Foster long-term relationships with customers to retain and grow our customer base.
- Perform with grace under pressure and maintain composure and friendliness even when dealing with frustrated or impatient users.
- Work independently with minimal daily oversight, while also contributing to and collaborating with a close-knit team.
- Identify, brainstorm, and initiate opportunities to improve or expand training materials, including but not limited to our support database, and video and text tutorials.
- Answer questions in our Facebook communities, making sure that everyone feels heard.
- Spot trends in support questions to make program recommendations.
Qualities and skills we’re looking for:
- College degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2-3 years in a customer support role
- Self-starting, highly motivated
- A naturally gracious and patient – but thick-skinned demeanor
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Kartra and Live Agent is a plus!
This is a contract position, beginning with a trial to ensure a good fit. While this is a virtual, work-from-home position, it is not short-term. We are committed to building a world-class team culture, and want someone equally dedicated who will grow with us for many years.
We’re a heart-centered team of dedicated, disciplined A-players and we need you to be too. If the potential for more ownership and room to grow into the team sounds exciting, keep reading.
You can be located anywhere, as long as we’re in compatible timezones for U.S. client support and team communication.
Simple Connexions is a tight-knit company with remote team members in U.S. and Canada, which means that constant communication is key. We communicate through Slack, Trello, meetings via Uberconference — we believe the best work happens when given lots of uninterrupted time that’s free of distractions.
What you need to know about your new team:
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.
Our time as a team is precious and you’ll need to uphold strong boundaries, and discern what needs our attention and what you can handle on your own.
We’re a Type A team with a lot of heart, and we care equally about your happiness and getting results.
We keep our commitments.
We spend our company money wisely, and re-invest into the business.
We appreciate fast communication turnaround time, but we generally prefer to take week-ends off and recommend you do the same.
Wondering if you should apply?
If you’ve got an entrepreneurial side, we welcome that! If you like to work autonomously, you’re great at managing your schedule, and creative problem solving… you should apply.
If you’re already familiar with the real estate industry, and maybe you’ve supported real estate professionals in the past… you should apply because we’d love to speak with you.
After an initial screening, you’ll get an email with a few questions to answer. Following that, you’ll have a 30 minute phone chat with our co-founders to learn more about you and answer any questions you have about the position and company.
If this goes well, we’ll invite you to join our team and start your 60-day paid trial period.
This gives you an opportunity to make sure you enjoy the work and the team, and it gives us an opportunity to evaluate your work. We’ll have regular chats each week to share feedback and make sure we’re on the same page. At the end of the trial, you’ll be offered a permanent position.